Paraplanner Leeds, Salary dependent upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Parking
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like the opportunity to take on a more senior role, and share a part in mentoring others?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research
- Suitability reports for a whole host of products
- Looking at where process improvements can be made, and the ability to organise additional resource if necessary
- Setting an example to lesser experienced members of the team and aiding their career development
In order to apply for this Paraplanner role in Leeds you will need to be:
- An experienced Paraplanner, with the Level 4 qualification, or working towards Chartered status
- A career Paraplanner looking to take on a more Senior role.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
In order to find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775