£120,000 - £180,000 Basic + bonus & benefits.
Do you have experience with handling regulatory relationships with FCA and PRA or work for the regulator at a very senior level? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international bank, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Head of UK Regulatory Relations based in London.
You will be in a Director level role with a focus on management of the regulatory relationships that directly impact the UK businesses such as PRA and FCA. You will also support the management of the wider global regulatory relationships. The role will also be strategic counsel to regional executive management and the Company’s global senior leadership. Key stakeholders internally will be ExCo members, global and EMEA heads of Compliance, Risk and Legal.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will have worked with financial services for 12 years upwards and have a very high level of experience and network with UK regulators.
Other required experience includes:
- Familiarity with current legal, regulatory and market trends and initiatives impacting the UK and EMEA region.
- Strong knowledge of the banking industry and regulation, including wider financial services.
- Extensive experience of interactions with regulators
- Extensive experience of frequent interactions with very senior stakeholder is departments such as legal, risk and compliance colleagues
- Degree Educated
- Excellent influencing and diplomacy skills