Financial Services Administrator, Leeds, Salary up to £28,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, and Flexible working hours.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a prestigious Leeds based Wealth Management practice who are looking to recruit a Client Support administrator to provide support to one of the successful Financial Advisers.
If successful you will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Provide dedicated support for the practice to include client servicing, suitability letters, system administration and diary management
- Take accountability for specific cases, tasks and deadlines in relation to preparing client accounts and meeting packs
- Effective diary management in order to prioritise workload in line with the adviser’s/team commitments
To apply you will need to have the following:
- Experience of an office admin support role within the Financial Services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills drive and energy
- Clear communication skills with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of related regulation and legislation and the willingness to progress professionally through examinations
- As well as being educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths and English.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £28,000
- Excellent Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Structured personal development
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775