£50000 - £75000 per annum
0113 274 3000
about 1 month ago
The business, a leading mid-tier consultancy, have grown from strength to strength in recent years, winning business hand over fist. They pride themselves on their small company feel that has a big industry impact.
This continued success has created an opening within the DC Consulting team. The role is best suited to an established consultant, with experience of managing a varied portfolio of corporate clients. You will be taking over a diverse portfolio upon joining the business, however, business development will be a key part of your role.
To stand out, you should be/have the following:
• An enthusiastic individual with experience of a consultancy environment specifically working with and advising DC pension scheme clients
• Experience with Trust and Contract based schemes
• Excellent technical pensions knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• Client facing experience
• A team player with a commercial, forward thinking attitude
• Industry relevant professional qualifications (APMI or similar)
This is a great opportunity to work with a business who focus themselves on their employee experience, with one of the best employee retention rates in the industry.
There is so much more to know about this role, please get in touch for more info.