Paraplanner Sheffield salary very much dependent upon level of experience
Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Bonus, Parking is also available.
BWD are working on behalf of a well known Financial Services company who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you would like to be a Financial Adviser further down the line, as there will be clients to inherit.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be required to compile suitability reports for a whole host of products.
- Looking at where process improvements can be made, and the ability to organise additional resource if necessary
In order to apply you will need to be:
- An experienced and qualified Paraplanner
- An experienced Paraplanner with no qualifications
- A Paraplanner looking to take on a Financial Adviser role
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of other benefits including: