Paraplanner, Leeds, Salary very much dependent upon level of experience, paying up to £45,000
Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Bonus, Parking
BWD are working on behalf of a well known Financial Services company who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like a greater level of autonomy and the chance to put your own stamp on things?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be required to compile suitability reports for a whole host of products.
- Looking at where process improvements can be made, and the ability to organise additional resource if necessary
In order to apply you will need to be:
- An experienced Paraplanner and qualified to Level 4 or Chartered status
- An experienced Paraplanner and working towards the Level 4 Diploma
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of other benefits including:
In order to find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775