IFA Support Administrator Bradford, Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, Parking and Bonus potential.
Flexibility in terms of working hours if desired
Are you looking to provide dedicated and bespoke Support administration on a one to one basis on behalf of a Financial Adviser?
Would you like the opportunity to work flexible working hours to fit in with your lifestyle?
Would you like more interesting and challenging work?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Bradford based IFA practice who are looking to recruit an Administrator in order to provide to one of their most successful Financial Advisers.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Provide full support for both new business applications and ongoing reviews
- Conduct illustrations and valuations
- Prepare review packs and assistance with research of plans and fund performance and all general administration
- Work closely with the Financial Adviser in order to build an excellent working relationship
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Financial Services Administrator
- Have a good understanding of software platforms and strong MS Office experience
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- An enthusiasm for the work and to do a good job
- The motivation to provide 1 - 1 support
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development. Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations also.
A competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775