PA / Support Administrator Bolton, Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, Parking and Flexible working hours.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Bolton based IFA practice who are looking to recruit an experienced PA/ Support Administrator to join their Wealth Management division in Bolton on a fixed term contract basis.
If successful you will support the Practice Manager in the provision of office administration and compliance duties.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Preparation and issue of general letters/mail merges
- Liaison with Recruitment Consultants, arranging interviews, issuing references, preparing HR files, following induction process
- Arranging 1-1 meetings for Admin staff, Paraplanners and Advisers
- Monitoring staff holidays/sickness
- Checking Expense claims
- Screening calls for Practice Manager in her absence
To apply you will need to have the following:
- Experience of working within an IFA practice within an office admin support role
- The ability to work on own initiative with great attention to detail
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths & English.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000
- 37.5 hour working week, with the option to work flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross)
- Death in Service cover – 3 times basic salary
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Structured personal development
- Free on-site parking
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775