Financial Services Administrator Bolton, Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, Parking and Flexible working hours.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Bolton based IFA practice who are looking to recruit an Administrator to provide support to a team of Financial Advisers. Initially on a fixed term contract to cover Maternity.
If successful you will support the advisers in the provision of financial planning advice to clients both private and corporate.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Collate fact find information and documentation, and transfer onto the back-office system
- Diary management of events
- Produce new business packs and preparation for client meetings
- Produce client portfolio review information and present this with meeting packs
- Liaison with providers and clients as required.
To apply you will need to have the following:
- Experience of working within an IFA environment
- Experience of an office admin support role within the Financial Services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills drive and energy
- As well as being educated to GCSE level or equivalent with grade C or above in Maths and English.
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000
- 37.5 hour working week, with the option to work flexible working hours
- Pension Scheme – Employer contribution 5% of salary provided Employee pays 3% (gross)
- Death in Service cover – 3 times basic salary
- 22 days holidays + bank holidays
- Regular social events
- Structured personal development
- Free on-site parking
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775