Are you a Financial Services professional looking for your next challenge?
You will be joining a leading provider of financial solutions for a 12-month contract.
Essential Skills required:
- Financial services industry experience or Graduate with at least a 2:1 in Maths, Economics or Business.
- Excellent customer service via the telephone and written communication.
- Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Knowledge of the Trade Life cycle.
- Office experience in Stock markets.
- Performing operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Working within a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintaining correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimising exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Create manual cash payments where necessary to counter-parties during settlement and allocate manual cash receipts.