Are you a Clerk looking for your next challenge?
You will be joining the Settlements department of a leading provider of outsourced financial solutions for a 12-month contract based in Liverpool.
Essential Skills required:
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Understanding of financial services industry and markets.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is vital.
- Problem solving skills.
- Prioritising skills.
Desirable Skills required:
- Financial Services Industry experience.
- Knowledge of Nexus system or similar stockbroking applications.
- Knowledge of the Trade Life cycle.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems.
- High level of accuracy/ attention to detail.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Processing Mutual Fund trade Contract Notes for the matching process
- Investigate and resolve unmatched trades ensuring investigation notes are up to date
- Investigate and resolve failed trades ensuring investigation notes are up to date
- Investigate and resolve exceptions created throughout the settlement life cycle ensuring investigation notes are up to date.
- Create manual cash payments where necessary to counter-parties during settlement and allocate manual cash receipts.
- Completion of Key Risk Indicators plus any other data or statistics as required.