£13 - £17 per hour
0113 274 3000
about 2 months ago
The successful candidate will be joining a leading provider of outsourced financial solutions for a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for transaction processing and manager set-up & connectivity. Your day to day activities will include providing support to internal and external clients, including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing. This will include phone interaction, problem resolution and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
Essential Skills required:
· Experience in dealing with clients over the telephone and via written communication.
· Excellent client service.
· Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenges.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
· Office experience in Stock markets is desirable.
· Understanding of International market settlement is desirable.
· Use of SWIFT messaging software is desirable.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Performing operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
· Working within a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
· Maintaining correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimising exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
· Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as required by the client.
· Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
For more information please apply now.