Financial Services Support Administrator Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, Parking and Bonus potential.
Are you looking for a Financial Services company who allow you greater client contact, and who are privileged to benefit from excellent client feedback, recommendations and testimonials?
Would you like the opportunity to take on more interesting and challenging work, and be truly rewarded for it?
Would you like to work in a beautiful setting, with picturesque views?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you…
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Wealth Management firm, who are based in North Yorkshire, within truly delightful surroundings in the Harrogate area.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Research and collate information from investment and policy providers in order to enable the construction of appropriate advice by the team of analysts
- Ensure the construction and maintenance of accurate client records
- Prepare and issue relevant materials prior to client meetings, ensuring updates are returned in good time
- Prepare client portfolio valuations for client meetings
- Liaise with product providers to ensure the timely and accurate implementation of financial records and confirm to clients
In order to apply you will need to have the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Client Support role / Financial Services role within the Wealth Management field
- A good understanding of software platforms and strong MS Office experience
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- A strong work ethic; always putting the client first
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development.
Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations and the opportunity to become a Paraplanner in the future.
You will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.
The opportunity to work in a truly beautiful setting with free parking, and very close to a train station.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775