…"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
It speaks for itself and reminds us that we all have options to what we wish, and if you’re in the pensions industry, particularly as a consultant, that has never been truer then right now. Working as a Pensions Consultant offers great rewards, career progression and the opportunity to work in some of the best business both nationally and globally.
One such company, an emerging mid tier employee benefits consultancy, is seeking an experienced DC Pensions Consultant in London. The business is one of, if not, the fastest growing businesses in the field.
In their own words, they are winning business “hand of fist”, competing against and winning work from the biggest names in the industry. They put this down to their innovative approach to the market and exceptional leadership team.
In this role you will take on an established portfolio of clients whilst further developing the business.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering ongoing advisory services to existing clients around strong DC governance and investment
- Developing relationships both within the internal and external market and deliver projects in the required timescales
- Reviewing and producing DC benefit strategy reports
- Conducting and leading pension provider reviews and produce high quality analysis of the marketplace
- Producing and reviewing member communication materials working in conjunction with clients, providers and other third parties
There is so much more to learn about this role, for more information, please get in touch.