Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as a Financial Crime Compliance Manager based in Liverpool, reporting to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
You will deputise for the MLRO providing supervision and guidance to the financial crime team, undertake the role of Sanctions Co-ordinator, which is a key role on sanctions related matters such as OFAC. In addition, you will provide financial crime compliance advice to the business such as Anti-bribery & Corruption, whilst also assisting on regulatory change, SAR reports and transaction monitoring reports.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will be a seasoned Financial Crime professional within financial services. Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a financial crime compliance related role
- Good knowledge in relation to Sanctions, ABC and AML.
- Experience of compiling MI data for submission to internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant professional certification e.g. CAMS is desirable
- Excellent communication skills