Secretary (Financial Services), Cheltenham, Salary dependent upon experience and excellent Benefits including Pension, Bonus potential and Parking.
Are you looking for a Financial Services company who has fun and gets the work done?
Would you like more interesting and challenging work?
Are you a whizz at diary management, and is it something that you enjoy?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with an award winning Cheltenham based IFA practice who are looking to recruit a Secretary in order to provide support to a team of Financial Advisers and Paraplanners.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Undertake Diary coordination across multiple offices
- Put together meeting preparation, to include paperwork, room preparation, etc
- Audio typing/copy typing
- General correspondence to clients
- Provide Administrative support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanners
In order to apply you will need to have the following:
- Financial Planning or Investment Management experience
- Experience of dealing with direct private clients
- Previous PA/secretarial experience essential
- Good knowledge of Outlook for task and diary management together with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be well presented and professional as will be client facing
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development.
Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations also.
You will receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.