Senior Paraplanner Wilmslow, Cheshire Salary dependent upon level of experience
With outstanding benefits which include: Pension, a massive 33 days Holiday as well as Bank Holidays, Performance related bonus, Parking and lots of other great benefits
To find out more in relation to the Salary and benefits of the role, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.
- Are you a 'Chartered paraplanner' looking for a new opportunity with a firm who have a truly unique offering?
- Are you looking for more challenging work, greater client contact, and to receive greater reward and recognition for your efforts?
- Would you like autonomy and the opportunity to grow your own team in the future?
- Do you feel at the top of your game in your current firm, and are looking to progress down the Chartered route?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research for interesting, and high net worth work, on behalf of Financial Advisers
- Writing suitability reports for a whole host of products, ensuring compliance
- Attending client meetings with the Financial Adviser, and also maintaining ongoing relationships with the clients.
Our client is looking for individuals who would be happy to provide detailed support and assistance, and is happy to look at you if you are:
- An experienced and qualified Paraplanner, preferably to Chartered status, or working towards
- A career Paraplanner looking to take on a more Senior role
- Used to Paraplanning on own initiative, with the ability to manage workloads and provide excellent attention to detail
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for your future.
Our client benefits from bright, shiny offices and an exceptionally friendly team of Paraplanners, Financial Advisers and Support Administrators.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent Salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as the previously mentioned benefits on offer.
In order to find out more and take advantage of this interesting and fantastic Paraplanning role in Wilmslow, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775