Do you have experience within Regulatory Risk, Compliance or Conduct Risk within Insurance? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded insurance business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as a Regulatory Risk Manager based in Croydon.
You will play a vital role in coordinating responses to the regulator, and report to a senior level on conduct risk performance. You will lead a small team supporting development of a risk control framework within underwriting and coordinating systematic reviews to ensure that it functions properly. In addition, the position will deputise for the Senior Manager and therefore may need to take part in various committees and forums.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have:
- Significant risk management or compliance experience along with some underwriting at a management level
- Understanding of the General Insurance market and its regulatory regime, including conduct risk.
- Attention to detail, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management.
- Experience in managing, developing and motivating a small team