Financial Services Administrator Sheffield Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, Parking and Bonus potential.
Flexibility in terms of working hours and days worked. Will consider Full Time and Part Time candidates.
The opportunity to progress to Paraplanner in the future if you are looking for progression.
Are you looking for a Financial Services company who are looking to grow their team and provide career progression?
Would you like the opportunity to work flexible working hours to fit in with your lifestyle?
Would you like more interesting and challenging work?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Sheffield based IFA practice who are looking to recruit an Administrator in order to provide support to a team of Financial Advisers.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Provide full support for both new business applications and ongoing reviews
- Conduct illustrations and valuations
- Prepare review packs and assistance with research of plans and fund performance and all general administration
- Build relationships with clients/providers/internal staff
In order to apply you will need to have the following:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Financial Services Administrator
- Have a good understanding of software platforms and strong MS Office experience
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- An enthusiasm for the work and to do a good job
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development. Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations also. The opportunity to become a Paraplanner in the future.
A competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775