Financial Services Administrator, Leeds. Salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience and excellent Benefits including Holidays, Pension, and study support for professional qualifications
Are you looking for a Financial Services company who are looking to grow their team and provide career progression?
Would you like more interesting and challenging work?
Then this could be the opportunity for you.
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a Leeds based Wealth Management firm who are looking to recruit an Administrator in order to provide support to a team of Financial Advisers.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Provide full support for both new business applications and ongoing reviews
- Conduct illustrations and valuations
- Prepare review packs and assistance with research of plans and fund performance and all general administration
- Build relationships with clients/providers/internal staff
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Financial Services Administrator
- Previous experience of IRESS Adviser Office or similar would be ideal
- A good understanding of software platforms and strong MS Office experience
- A proven track record in taking ownership for resolving client enquiries promptly and professionally
- An enthusiasm for the work and to do a good job
In return you will have the opportunity of being part of a well-established team and have a management team who will fully support your personal development. Full support will be given for Financial Services examinations also. The opportunity to become a Paraplanner in the future.
A competitive salary in line with your experience and a range of benefits.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775