£85,000 - £90,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Do you have experience within Corporate Trust or Structured Finance Transaction Management? Would you like to change your role and work for a well-regarded international financial services business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging permanent opening as Structured Finance, Senior Transaction Manager – VP
You will play a key role in reviewing highly complex specialized deals transactions/structures aligned to Structured Finance from initiation through closing. In addition being a liaison with outside counsel and in conjunction with Relationship Management will drive and take lead in negotiation of the terms of the structure. You will be a primary contact with internal and external parties on new and existing transactions and deal documentation in order to ensure the life of issue meets all operational and documentation standards and mitigates any risk
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have:
- Experience of Structured Finance / Corporate Trust within banking or legal environment, where there has been key involvement in Transaction Management and negotiating agreements / documentation.
- Knowledge and experience in debt market document negotiation.
- Skill to successfully negotiate with internal and external parties to mitigate risk.
- Ability to work under tight and demanding deadlines.
- Find and propose innovative legal solutions that are often complex to ensure documentation standards are upheld, and satisfactory solutions to business issues with internal and external parties.
- Interact with clients, their advisors and agents, and other working group party members to come to mutually agreeable terms with respect to deal documents that affect the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to persuade, negotiate and influence others, often at higher levels.