Client Support Administrator Financial Services, West Yorkshire, Part Time - Salary dependent upon experience. Excellent benefits including Parking
BWD are delighted to working on behalf of a well-respected firm of Independent Financial Advisers within the West Yorkshire area.
This is the perfect opportunity if you work within the Financial Services industry already and are looking to start as soon as possible, within a part time role.
On a daily basis, this is a snap shot of what the role will include:
- Check and process all new business applications and associated paperwork through to submission to Providers.
- Chase new business applications and other client requests/transactions through to completion.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date client records.
- Assist in provision of quotations, key features, applications and other relevant paperwork to advisers.
- Respond promptly to queries from clients, providers and advisers.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Experience as an Administrator within the financial planning market / financial services industry
- Basic working knowledge of FCA Rules
- IT literate, including all Microsoft Packages.
- Confidence to develop strong, sustainable relationships with clients, colleagues and product providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In order to find out more about this Part time Client Support Administration role in West Yorkshire, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775