An exceptional and rare opportunity to lead the internal Client Relationship team of this major delegated pensions consultancy.
Operating as a key part of the Senior Leadership team, leading and developing a team of 8 experienced Client Relationship Managers, you will take responsibility for the following: -
- Leading on managing the largest and most complex client relationships, engaging with and influencing boards and client directors whilst focusing on scheme growth
- Design and develop key client relationship management frameworks across the team
- Take ownership for developing the client strategy, focusing on delivering a comprehensive and seamless pension service to employers and members
- Leverage your exceptional knowledge of pensions to advise and help clients with queries across investment, operations and legislative areas
- Manage complex projects and internal budgets to ensure excellence of client delivery
- Pensions Actuaries
- Pensions Client Relationship Management consultants
- Investment Consultants
- Senior-level Pensions Operations staff
With an excellent package, a highly flexible employer, no long-hours culture, and superb progression opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to move into a non-billing role.
If you have no pensions experience, please do not apply...