Financial Services Administrator Chester, Salary guideline £18,000 - £25,000, dependent upon experience, and excellent benefits including Holidays, Pension, Potential for bonus and full exam support.
Are you looking to advance your career within the world of Financial Services?
Are you currently a Financial Services Administrator and feel underpaid and or under challenged?
Have you recently Graduated with a degree in Financial Services and previously had some exposure to working within the industry also?
Then this may be the opportunity for you:
BWD are happy to be representing a Financial Services practice based in Chester, who are looking for a Financial Services Administrator to support their growing team.
- New business processing (investments, pensions, mortgages & life).
- Dealing with Clients'switches, rebalance, withdrawals etc.
- Dealing with policy enquiries.
- Telephone and reception duties.
- General Admin support including handling post and typing.
In order to apply for this Financial Services Administration job you will need to have the following:
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience working within an IFA practice.
- Organised & methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and meet targets and deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, specifically in MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return you will receive support with examinations and the opportunity to be a valued member of a growing team. Salary will depend on your experience.
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775