Role: Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary (GI)
Location: London (city)
Salary: Up to £75,000 + significant benefits package
Do you want to go to work and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same? An organisation that promotes ‘thinking outside of the box’?
If so, I’m looking for a nearly/newly qualified actuary with up to 3 years’ PQE who wants to make a real difference and shape their career with a Consulting firm outside of the Big 4 who have seen significant growth over the last 18 months with no sign of slowing down!
Whilst no two days will ever be the same, some of the work you will do will include;
- Preparing fee estimates and budgets for client assignments and make justified changes to these as the assignment progresses
- Contributing to thought leadership
- Building a personal network which could generate leads
- Supporting with the development, launch and exploitation of new initiatives and service lines to diversify the business further
- Speaking at seminars and industry and professional events
- Playing an active role within the Actuarial, Risk and Advisory team, managing and/or mentoring team members as appropriate to contribute to the positive morale
If you’re still reading (which I’m sure you are), this is the part about you…
This is an opportunity that isn’t to be missed. If this sounds like you or you’re just intrigued to find out more, please get in touch with me to find out more on; firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now for immediate consideration.
Mohammed Chaudhry | Divisional Director
0113 426 0770