Paraplanner / File Reviewer Cheshire Salary £30k - £40k dependent upon experience
Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Loyalty Bonus Potential, Parking is also available.
BWD are working on behalf of a well-known Financial Services company in the Cheshire area, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner / File Reviewer.
- Are you a Paraplanner looking for a more challenging role?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like to work for a friendly and relaxed firm, who offers a true open-door policy?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be reviewing client advice files
- This will include Pension transfers and other Pensions with safeguarding benefits.
- You will maintain the knowledge of compliance procedures and relevant Regulatory Rules as well as maintaining the technical knowledge necessary to assess the suitability of advice.
In order to apply you will need have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma Level 4 in Financial Advice (or equivalent)
- You will come from a Financial Services background and have experience as either a Paraplanner or a File Reviewer
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy when assessing the suitability of advice and when checking file documentation ensuring it is completed in line with our client’s requirements.
In return, you will receive a salary reflective of your experience and the following excellent benefits.
- 23 days Annual Leave per year (plus Statutory Bank Holidays), rising to 26 days after certain number of years served
- A monetary loyalty bonus after years of service served
- Work Place Pension
- Death in Service Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Positive approach to Learning and Development opportunities
- Free car parking
- Departmental and Company Social Events
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 426 0775
If you would like to recommend a Paraplanner to myself, I pay £300 in High Street Vouchers, for every referral who is successfully placed.