£0 - £120 per day
0113 274 3000
SS - PA
over 1 year ago
Up to £120 per day
Are you a Financial Services professional with experience in payroll? Do you have experience in overseeing aspects of payroll, including computerized and manual processes, and a working knowledge of Peoplesoft and Oracle payroll?
In this role you will act as a Payroll Administrator for a global bank in Manchester, reporting directly to the EMEA Group Payroll Manager. Some of your duties will include:
- Preparation and production of payroll, ensuring that all staff receives accurate and timely payment of salary with the appropriate statutory and non-statutory deductions
- Prepare ad hoc reports relating to the payroll function as required
- To provide additional support to the Payroll Manager and Payroll Team as required
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Experience working in a customer facing environment within Financial Services
- At least 12 months experience in a payroll position
- Comprehensive knowledge of Inland Revenue requirements
For a confidential chat regarding this role, please apply online or call Sam Scott on 0113 487 6711.