£500 - £525 per day
Do you have experience in Compliance Monitoring within Asset Management? Have you some experience around AML (anti-money laundering) reviews and regulations?
ell this would be the role for you. This position is an interim role based in The City paying £500 - £525 per day.
Well your new job would be as a Compliance Monitoring Manager for an Asset Manager in The City.
You will take a leading role in performing detailed monitoring reviews, highlight findings from monitoring work performed to the Head of Compliance in a timely manner and Ensure that any adverse findings or those requiring follow-up are dealt with promptly and satisfactorily. In addition you will undertake Client Due diligence and AML checks on new clients before on-boarding clients; Monitor AML regulatory initiatives and ensure that AML policies and procedures comply with applicable current legislation and perform general compliance tasks.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfill the following:
Available to start in around 2-3 weeks time.
- Strong experience and understanding of the asset management industry;
- Proven prior experience working within Compliance Monitoring and AML roles;
- Good knowledge of FCA rules or equivalent as applicable to a UK asset management environments and excellent knowledge of financial promotions and funds distribution elements
- Strong background in anti-money laundering compliance across a asset management industry;
- A strong knowledge of corporate governance practice.