Compliance Advisory Senior Vice President - Markets & FX
Do you have experience in Compliance Advisory, no progression or ready for a new challenge? Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded international bank, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Well your new job would be as a Compliance Advisory Senior Vice President - Markets based in Frankfurt for a global bank.
The incumbent will take a leading role in supporting the organisation to remain compliant with regulatory requirements and compliance policies and undertake key involvement in the day-to-day running of the Compliance Advisory team and management of compliance advisory activities.
In addition you will act as a key partner to senior management, stakeholders, will liaise with regulatory authorities and be a representative for Compliance at relevant committees and forums. Due to the senior nature of the role there will be management of a team of advisory professionals and a requirement to develop those individual.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfill the following:
- Degree qualified, with strong academics, ideally with further professional development.
- German Language skills to business level in addition to English.
- Highly Analytical individual; from a banking / asset management compliance background.
- Backgrounds of particular interest are markets and treasury, strong FX product experience is a key essential requirement.
- Providing advice to various levels of management, business lines and functional partners in relation to U.K. and E.U. prudential and conduct regulation (including but not limited to, MiFID, FCA Handbook of Rules and Guidance, PRA Handbook, MAR, PSD2, SFTR, CRD, BRRD, EMIR, PRIIPS, DGSD, and Basel IV, BIS BCBS requirements, Global FX Code and the UK Money Market Code requirements) and regulatory supervisory expectations and trends
- Excellent stakeholder skills at senior level.
- Stable career history