With the market being as fluid as it is, it is important that you work for an adaptable employer at the forefront of the industry.
Lucky for you, that very employer has an opening for a forward-thinking senior DC consultant in Birmingham. They are seeking an individual with a proven track record to take over an establish decent sized portfolio of clients across the midlands.
The business is well regarded and well known. They have been trading for over 200 years and operate globally. You would be hard pushed find somewhere more adaptable or with a greater employee experience.
In this role you will work closely with a large range of clients with varying needs and requirements. You must be confident on all aspects of DC scheme design, investment, governance, provider selection, communication and, of course, change implementations.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering ongoing advisory services to existing clients around strong DC governance and investment
- Developing relationships both within the internal and external market and deliver projects in the required timescales
- Reviewing and producing DC benefit strategy reports
- Conducting and leading pension provider reviews and produce high quality analysis of the marketplace
- Producing and reviewing member communication materials working in conjunction with clients, providers and other third parties