|Job Title:||DC Consultant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Brooke|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 17:30|
The way I see it, if your starting your day like that, you better be doing it for someone who you really enjoy working for. Someone that appreciates your efforts and frostbite sacrifices.
If you’re working as a DC consultant in London then I may have such an employer for you. They are establishing themselves in the market place as agile competitor who are at the forefront of change within industry. In addition, they have built their business with an employee first approach, providing market leading salaries and benefits. As a result, their employee retention levels are some of the highest in the industry.
The duties of this role will be varied however it will include the following:
• Delivering ongoing advisory services to existing clients around strong DC governance and investment
• Developing relationships both within the internal and external market and deliver projects in the required timescales
• Reviewing and producing DC benefit strategy reports
• Conducting and leading pension provider reviews and produce high quality analysis of the marketplace
• Producing and reviewing member communication materials working in conjunction with clients, providers and other third parties
This opportunity is rare and will place you within a growing business that presents you with real progression opportunities. This is only the tip of the ice burg, for more information, please get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Consultant - DC
£30000 - £35000 per annum
DC Pensions Consultant
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: pension, private medical, 4 x life cover, bonus
£60000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
Senior Investment Consultant
£90000 - £110000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary Bonus + Benefits