With outstanding benefits which include: Pension, Income Protection, 25 days Holidays and the option to buy and sell Holidays, Performance related bonus, Private Medical Insurance and Parking.
To find out more in relation to the Salary and benefits of the role, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775.
I am delighted to be able to offer an excellent opportunity to work for a nationwide Financial Planning organisation, who have an excellent reputation in the market, and have a proven track record of providing a career path and promoting staff from within.
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you looking for more challenging work and to receive greater reward and recognition for your efforts?
- Would you like autonomy and the opportunity to grow your own team in the future?
- Maybe your long term goal is to become a Financial Adviser
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research for interesting, and high net worth work, on behalf of a team of Financial Advisers
- Writing suitability reports for a whole host of products, ensuring compliance
- Maintaining records on the system and looking at where process improvements can be made
- An experienced and qualified Paraplanner
- A career Paraplanner looking to take on a more Senior role in the future
- Looking long term to become an adviser. After successfully completing 12 months within the Paraplanning role, our client can look at putting you on the right track to becoming an adviser
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for your future.
Our client benefits from bright, shiny offices and an exceptionally friendly team of Paraplanners, Financial Advisers and Support Administrators.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent Salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as the previously mentioned benefits on offer.
In order to find out more and take advantage of this interesting and fantastic Paraplanning role in Knutsford, please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775