Post-qualified pensions actuaries, I have been exclusively retained to build a team for a rapidly-growing mid-tier firm, and I'm keen to talk to you!
Our client is one of the most talked-about firms within Pensions at the moment, benefiting from a significant influx of investment to back up their ambitious growth plans:
- Growth rate of 15-20%
- winning business hand over fist
- young dynamic management team
- strong reputation founded on a long history of innovation and client delivery over more than 100 years
Over and above this, they have one fabulous unique sales point: you get to design your own portfolio of clients, incorporating the kind of work you want to do, be that Trustee, corporate, de-risking, member options, investment, DC, health and welfare etc etc: you get to choose how you divide your time based on your interests.
- Like massive variety? Your choice!
- Want to be a Scheme Actuary? Your choice!
- Pensions and Investment? If you want it, you got it!
- DC float your boat? Add it in to your portfolio
- Corporate and Trustee work? Not a problem at all!
This really is a rare opportunity to move to a firm that genuinely wants you to work on clients and in the areas that interest you most, leading to a much better feel for your client portfolio.
I'd like to speak to any open-minded pensions / investment consultants from newly-qualified actuaries to those 10-20 years post-qualified: salaries from £65K to £200K, dependent on experience.