Benefits include: Pension, Holidays, Bonus Potential, Parking is also available.
BWD are pleased to be working in partnership with a firm of Financial Advisers who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner , to provide assistance to a head IFA.
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Are you feeling over worked and underpaid?
- Would you like autonomy and the opportunity to grow your own team in the future?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research
- Suitability reports for a whole host of products.
- Looking at where process improvements can be made, and the ability to organise additional resource if necessary.
Our client is looking for an individual who would be happy to provide detailed support and assistance, and is happy to look at you if you are:
- An experienced and qualified Paraplanner
- An experienced Paraplanner with no qualifications
- A career Paraplanner looking to take on a more Senior role.
In return you will have the opportunity to work in a nurturing and productive environment, within a company who are growing with opportunities for the future, and who do like to promote from within.
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
In order to find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775