In this role as Business Analyst you will work with a wide variety of business teams and assist with the implementation of OTC Derivatives in the organisation. Some of your duties will include:
- Build strong relationships with all business stakeholders, collaborate on requirements and ensure that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
- Actively participate in the project delivery life-cycle including agile and iterative processes and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
- Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs and any other stakeholders to deliver the required functionality.
- Extensive knowledge of OTC Derivatives: Equity, Credit and Currency and all the implications of trading OTC derivative instruments, including such aspects as legal agreements, clearing, regulatory reporting, performance and risk, etc.
- Hands-on experience of working as a business analyst in an environment that invests in multiple types of OTC derivatives and a very strong understanding of the OTC derivatives trade life cycle
- Exposure to implementing OTC derivatives within an asset management environment that has not invested in OTC derivatives previously
- Exceptional knowledge of Asset Management business process, workflows and business process re-engineering
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000