Are you an high-performing Compliance Advisory professional with a strong background in markets and corporate treasury? Do you have FX Trading experience with a background in compliance/audit at a medium/large securities firm? Are you looking for a challenging contract role with a global banking organisation? Then look no further!
In this role as Compliance Manager you will be providing advice to the EMEA Markets Group and Corporate Treasury business lines operating in the UK ; some of your duties will include:
- Providing technical advice on the application of financial services regulation to relevant business lines
- Working with business lines and business partner functions to assist them in dealing with the impact of regulatory change by providing advice
- Providing advice and challenge regarding the internal control and risk framework of EMEA Markets Group and Corporate Treasury business lines operating in the UK
- Supporting the business in managing BNY Mellon’s relationship with relevant regulators, including overseeing the provision of information to the regulators and responding to reports issued by regulators;
- Providing technical compliance support to business and corporate projects as required
- Extensive knowledge of Compliance Markets and corporate treasury, FX Trading in particular
- Background in a medium or large securities firm (preferably a clearing firm)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Please apply online or call Jon Garrod on 0113 274 3000