Benefit - noun - indirect and non-cash compensation paid to an employee. Some benefits are mandated by law, others vary from firm to firm or industry to industry such as health insurance, life insurance, medical plan, paid vacation, pension, gratuity.
Working in Employee Benefits (EB) is an ever-changing environment. This change creates different challenges and opportunities from client to client. With clients ranging from large to small, rich to poor or generous to thrifty, the market is varied and interesting. For Employee Benefits Consultants, the market is only getting more and more competitive. Your role is now more important than ever before and the services you provide have massive impacts on clients’ future success.
With that in mind, it is essential that your organisation can adapt to the market and offer new and exciting solutions give you an edge over your competitors. Such an organisation is now seeking a EB consultant in the Glasgow area.
They are keen to attract Consultants who stand out from the crowd, you will need to be able to display a solid skill set and demonstrate success. Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
- Financial Services experience, with a proven track record of giving face-to-face advice.
- Excellent pension knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record of building rapport and strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Confident presenter, with a proven track record of presenting to both small and large groups.
- The ability to complete fact finds, risk profiles etc.
- The ability to travel to clients on a regular basis.
- Outstanding telephone manner and excellent written communication skills
The opportunity provided will place you at the forefront of the industry. You will have excellent progression opportunities, market leading salary and a fantastic all-round package.
If this role peaks your interest, please get in touch for more information.