BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful Wealth Management firm, based in the City, who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Services Administration Manager.
The role is to work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and other senior members of staff, to manage and provide leadership to the administration team.
It's the perfect opportunity if you like to develop and maintain processes and operating systems and provide effective and compliant support to advisers, paraplanners and clients.
As a successful Financial Services Administration Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management of the financial advice administration team and the activities they perform.
- Building processes and providing continuous innovation to ensure consistent, efficient and compliant support is given across the business.
- Successfully manage projects, including on boarding of new acquisitions.
- Ensure all data management systems are accurate.
- Provide accurate and timely MI reporting.
In order to apply you will need to have:
- Previous experience gained in a comparable role, that demonstrates the development and management of processes and procedures within financial planning
- Demonstrable well developed people management experience including performance, recruitment, development etc
- Experience of working in financial services within wealth management
- Be Educated to a minimum of Higher/A Level or Degree or equivalent standard
In return you will receive a salary commensurate with your experience and the market rate.
Apart from Financial reward our clients rewards in other ways, including training and exam support.
To find out more about this opportunity please don't hesitate to call me on 0113 4260775