So, if you are seeking sanity, particularly from your employer, then it would be fair to say that an organisation that listens, provides flexibility and offers autonomy would be a good place to look.
Well, such a place exists in Birmingham and they have an opening for a DC consultant. This growing organisation has a reputation for offering fluid solutions to their clients and a flexible approach and freedoms to their staff. They are open to new ideas and welcome free thinkers in to the business.
As a DC consultant you will work closely with a large range of clients with varying needs and requirements. You must be confident on all aspects of DC scheme design, investment, governance, provider selection, communication and change implementations.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering ongoing advisory services to existing clients around strong DC governance and investment
- Developing relationships both within the internal and external market and deliver projects in the required timescales
- Reviewing and producing DC benefit strategy reports
- Conducting and leading pension provider reviews and produce high quality analysis of the marketplace
- Producing and reviewing member communication materials working in conjunction with clients, providers and other third parties
As the successful applicant you will be joining one of the best teams in the industry. You will have excellent career progression opportunities and receive a market leading salary, bonus and much more.
There is so much more to find out about this role. Please get in touch for more.