Charles Darwin famously said “It is not the strongest, nor the smartest that survives, it is the one that is most adaptable to change." That statement, all be it meant for animals, is certainly true for those of us in the pensions sector.
With the market being as fluid as it is, it is important that you work for an adaptable employer at the forefront of the industry.
Luckily for you, that very employer has an opening for a forward-thinking DC consultant. With over 200 years of trading and operating globally, you would be hard pushed to find an organisation more adaptable or with a greater employee experience.
As a DC consultant, you will work closely with a large range of clients with varying needs and requirements. You must be confident on all aspects of DC scheme design, investment, governance, provider selection, communication and of course, change implementations.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering ongoing advisory services to existing clients around strong DC governance and investment
- Developing relationships, both within the internal and external market and delivering projects in the required timescales
- Reviewing and producing DC benefit strategy reports
- Conducting and leading pension provider reviews and produce high quality analysis of the marketplace
- Producing and reviewing member communication materials working in conjunction with clients, providers and other third parties
Ideally you will be an experience DC consultant, with at least two years consultant experience. That said, if you are an aspiring consultant and you feel you have the relevant knowledge in Defined Contributions, I would be happy to hear from you.
Please send your details to email@example.com or call 01134260773