£26,000 – £35,000
You’ve worked in Pensions Admin for a few years now, you’ve progressed to a senior-level, achieved your PMI qualifications and add a lot of value to the firm you’re currently with. But have things stagnated? Are you really continuing to grow?
You might be looking to manage a portfolio of high-profile clients and trustee relationships on a daily basis and build your overall professional network as a result. After all, isn’t this is the best way to get ahead in any industry?
I am working with one of the UK’s leading pensions firms who are looking for innovative leaders. If you consider yourself a true pensions professional, that’s looking to apply their skills and knowledge in a role that rewards those who work hard with career progression, market-leading bonuses and incentives, as well as new challenges on a regular basis, then this will be ideal for you.
This opportunity will provide you with;
- Attendance at Trustee and client meetings, including new business presentations
- Day to day management of relationships with trustees, scheme members and corporate clients
- Training and mentoring of more junior members
- Management of corporate bank accounts including reconciliation and cashflow
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes
- A relevant degree, Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations is desirable together
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
This is one of them.
Call James Sargisson on 0113 426 0780 or email email@example.com