Business Analyst – Financial Crime Risk
£48,000 - £52,000 + bonus & benefits
Do you want to join a global financial services organisation, who are at the cutting edge of technology and analytics? Well your new role would be a Business Analyst within a Financial Crime Compliance area.
This role is responsible for the identification, analysis and implementation of requirements for new capabilities used by the team to assess and analyse financial crime and reputational risk for all of the company’s clients. This will require close and productive working relationships with the development team and analysts, and skilled relationship management with both internal system owners and external data vendors.
To be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise
- Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact center, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
Qualifications and experience required for the role:
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) – Expected to work towards qualification if not qualified.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Degree Educated