My client a leading banking organisation is recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Director to join their London office.
Director level regulatory reporting specialist who will be responsible for the internal and external financial regulatory reports for the entities.
This position has accountability for all regulatory & statistical reporting including the related interpretations, issues and deadlines for the UK entities. The position will sit on internal committees and project groups and will interact on a regular basis with external parties such as regulators, auditors, industry associations and internal parties such as treasury colleagues, compliance and risk departments, systems specialists, group regulatory department and local entity management with front line regulator liaison.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Qualified accountant with a number of years post qualification experience
- Significant years of experience in the Financial Services industry particularly Banking
- Significant Regulatory reporting experience at a senior level
- Staff management
- Experience of a fast moving, highly controlled, multi-national/functional organisation.
- Significant experience and commercial awareness in the Financial Services industry
- Adaptable, flexible and proactive
- Strong leader with proven record
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage risk in a highly regulated and controlled environment
- Ability to establish and develop effective relationships
- Highly motivated, fast learning and proactive with an ability for problem solving