Are you a recent graduate with a minimum 2:1 in a financial field, i.e mathematics, economics, finance, business management etc? Do you have an interest in Finance & Finanical Services and looking to progress your career? Do you have 6-12 months' work experience within a Financial Services organisation? Then look no further!
In this initial 12 month contract role you will be working for a global Asset Management firm within their Investment Operations team, and some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with Regulatory Reporting – daily Mifid Transaction reporting to the FCA via Unavista, monitoring regulatory investment restrictions, investigating breaches of Investment restrictions.
- Liaising with the Front Office, management and clients to ensure that appropriate action is taken.
- Continually monitoring and improving, where necessary, the processes, controls and procedures associated with the above
- Non Loan settlement and asset set up. In the medium term, potentially overseeing a third party to do this
- Liaising with counterparts and managing cash levels to coordinate settlement.
- Identifying and escalating issues to traders, internal and external legal counsel and management when required
- Graduate with a minimum 2:1
- 6-12 months minimum exprience in a Financial Services organisation, Asset/Investment Management preferable
- Experience in sub-investment grade credit / fixed income a plus
- System Experience - MS Office, with strong Excel skills essential, Wall Street Office/Everest ideal, Bloomberg required.