Benefits include: Exam support to chartered status, Pension, Holidays, Parking, Bonus
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a firm of Financial Advisers, in the Halifax area, who are currently looking to expand upon their existing Paraplanning team.
- Are you an experienced Paraplanner looking for a firm with interesting work and a great atmosphere?
- Are you a 'career paraplanner' looking for a succession plan for the future?
- Would you like to work for a company where you are able to lead the way, and put your own stamp on things?
Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- On a daily basis you will be undertaking valuable research on behalf of Financial Advisers
- Undertake suitability reports for Investment products
- Demonstrating a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with advisers and the surrounding administrative team.
Our client appreciates that there is a whole variety of talent in the current market and is happy to look at you if you are:
- An experienced Paraplanner, with little or no Financial Services qualifications
- A Paraplanner looking to expand upon your technical capabilities and take on extra responsibilities.
- An IFA Administrator who has Financial Services qualifications and has touched on undertaking suitability reports
Full support is given to study Financial Services examinations up to Chartered status.
There is an excellent salary on offer dependent upon experience, as well as a whole host of benefits including:
Full Examination support
On site Parking
In order to apply please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775