Excellent Benefits including Parking
Are you a Pensions Administrator specialising in DC, GROUP PERSONAL PENSIONS, AUTO ENROLMENT, and looking for a firm who will truly invest in your future?
Do you want to work for a firm who truly pride themselves on training and development, and the up skilling of their staff?
Are you professional, hardworking, and possess a love of helping clients?
Then this may be the opportunity for you…
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a firm who we have a longstanding relationship with; who can offer a true career path and have a team in place who are incredibly loyal.
Our client is currently looking for new talent to add to their growing Corporate team.
As a successful Corporate Pensions Administrator your duties will include:
- Administrating Group Personal Pensions, including submission of pension contributions
- Dealing with Pension surgery preparation for employees and any follow up activities with employees and employers.
- Supporting employers with Auto Enrolment to ensure they complete their legal duties.
- A background within and experience of Corporate pensions administration, including GPP, and Auto Enrolment work.
- A willingness to learn other elements of the business
- A professional and conscientious attitude
To find out more please contact Helen Spriggs on 0113 4260775