£20,000 - £25,000
Are you looking to move away from a dull and unchallenging pensions admin role for a firm whose only focus is on the amount of work you’re doing rather than its quality? You know how to get things done more efficiently and know how to drive progress, but maybe management are just sticking their heads in the sand in blissful ignorance.
I represent one of the UK’s leading pensions firms who are looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator with a difference. This firm will tailor to your strengths and ambition to help you achieve your career goals. They will give you all the support to be where you want to be, this encompassed with a work/life balance that is different to the normal “work all hours” culture that is becoming extremely common within the UK.
This role will be suitable for some with;
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and/or Defined Contributions (DC) schemes
- Manual calculations experience, ideally
- Progression with or a willingness to work towards a PMI or CPC qualification extremely advantageous
- Take regular responsibility for ad-hoc projects and exercises
- Assist the team with project related work
- Work with clients at an early stage and manage relationships with clients and trustees
Let’s have a conversation.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply here.