£26,000 – £32,000
You’re a PMI qualified Senior Pensions Admin, you’re good at what you do, and you add value to the firm you are currently with. But are you truly developing as a professional?
You might be desperate to work with new clients or work on different schemes, as well as having new responsibilities. Your day to day work has become monotonous and you’re looking for something challenging that’ll offer you guided career development with a company that values what you bring to the table.
I am working with an award-winning firm who are looking for innovative leaders, people who have a different way of thinking and will look to solve and provide solutions.
This opportunity will provide you with;
- Regular chances to project manage annual projects in relation to pensions
- Day to day management of relationships with trustees, scheme members, and corporate clients
- Training and mentoring of more junior members
- Regular attendance of trustee meetings
- Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes
- A relevant degree, Certificate in Pension Calculations or progress with other PMI examinations is desirable together
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
This is one of them.
Contact James Sargisson at BWD Search and Selection or apply here