£27,000 - £40,000
You are a recent graduate with around 1 – 3 years’ experience under your belt in the Pensions industry; you enjoying learning, you are undertaking your exams and are finally in the swing of what is expected of you.
Perhaps now you are looking a little bit further ahead and thinking to yourself “where do I expect myself to be?” You look at your peers more experienced than you, look at their career trajectory and ask the most important question of all, “Can I achieve this here?”
I am working with a firm who want you to grow, they are firm believers in the more you grow the better they become, a real people environment who excel in there industry.
This position won’t be easy, you will work your socks off and provide real value because responsibilities will fall on to your shoulders because they trust the people they hire, all whilst they encourage you continue through your exams and to become qualified as quick as possible. You will be tasked with;
- Undertaking/Checking basic actuarial calculations in the following areas: Actuarial Valuations, calculations in respect of pensions disclosures relevant to company accounts and Individual Benefit Calculations
- Carrying out checks and producing documentation for checking by a more senior colleague to ensure accuracy and compliance with professional standards
- • Developing an understanding of the structure and processes of PFaroe, Microsoft Office and other relevant software
They expect this because they are one of the best; and the best employees receive excellent benefits
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after two years’ service
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
This isn’t for everyone but if you want a career to move in the direction you first hoped for when you graduated, then this isn’t an opportunity that should be passed up lightly. You work too hard to not be where you want to be.