Are you a high flying PQ who is stuck in a bottle neck environment?
Perhaps you are disappointed with recent pay reviews or bonus changes?
Are you getting exposed to the variety of work that is going to help you develop?
If these ring true then this position is worth looking at; I represent a firm who are looking for high flying PQ’s to join a high performing team;
- The office makes up of c100 people in the London office, with a 50/50 split between Pensions Actuarial and Investment.
- This office covers for about 1/3rd of the national revenue which shows how well the team are doing in regards to retaining and winning clients.
- In regards to overloading of work, with the work/life balance the best I’ve seen in the Manchester “bubble”.
- You'll have the potential to dip your toes into the investment world, from day 1 you will have client exposure and get involved in a variety of work.
- You'll be involved with Pensions strategy projects such as benefit change and scheme design
- De-risking projects such as buy-outs and buy-ins and liability management exercises
If this is something you'd to like to speak about on an informal basis, apply below and I will be in touch