Or a Senior Investment Consultant looking for a route to partnership?
If so, then this opportunity is for you.
The firm I am currently working with is proud of its ability to offer a refreshing and motivating work environment where entrepreneurial thinking and innovative solutions are actively encouraged. As the UK’s leading independent pensions, investment and benefits consultancy, my client employs over 740 staff across the UK and wants you to become a leading part of the business.
Why work here?
- The firm operates as an independent partnership and engages in an entrepreneurial, client-focused approach meaning your entrepreneurial flair will be recognized and rewarded with the ability to make partnership.
- Their clients include some of the UK's leading names and biggest pension schemes, while sustained growth and achievement have been recognised by multiple industry awards.
- The investment practice is indisputably recognised as a UK market leader giving you the highest-quality access to their well-established client base
- They currently advise on over £150 billion of assets for a diverse client base which spans corporate and trustee bodies across a wide variety of business and industry sectors – this means the work you will have exposure to is as equally diverse meaning your work life remains interesting and engaging.
- The opportunity to take an already strong brand and business to the next level.
- A real focus on quality and innovation meaning you will be able to produce first-rate, exciting work you can be truly proud of.
- You can expect a highly competitive salary and an award-winning comprehensive benefits package along with a share of the firm’s profits, good work-life balance, ability to buy and sell holidays, your birthday off and an array of other flexible benefits.
- The firm is committed to the personal and career development of all employees and this position offers excellent growth potential within a dynamic and growing organisation with the ever-present progression route to partnership.